Sunday, November 6, 2011

Do not Feed the Zoo Animals: Doesn't that ring the bell


I mean come'on..is it so hard obeying the rules! You always find signboards all over the zoo mentioning few simple rules; one of those being

 Do not feed the animals


But it seems so hard for these people to understand it. My recent trip to the Jijamata Udyaan taught me the same. I could see the security did thorough checking for any eatable in the entrance for each and every visitor. Even I had packed few eatables which the security guard objected so I placed it in one of the lockers (open lockers); not sure whether I would find them back my way home.

Anyways once I entered inside the zoo with my son I could see many people eating fast foods which they still managed to sneak in!( I wonder how). In fact I found a man feeding some fast food to one of the birds in the zoo. I mean seriously is it so difficult to stop doing it!

And then I read in today's DNA Newspaper, that they found plastic wrapper in one of the cages. Yeah why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment