Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Zoo Trip Pics

Yeah I visited the Jijamata Udyan Zoo in Byculla this weekend with my son! Needed to plan this trip, as I was busy with my projects whole week, and haven't given my son much of a time whole week. The trip was amazing though we didn't actually see much animals. But the quality time we got to spend was worth while!


My son, Dev had visited this zoo a couple of times but not for the past two years. So he was pretty excited. For him it was not important that he wouldn't get to see animals, I mean he wasn't there for the same. But for him the only reason to visit the zoo was to see those bats.



He was pretty unhappy that the bats weren't getting much attention, however the fact that at least he got to see them made him happy.


And though you may not be able to see any animals within this blog post, please nothing much to see in this zoo. However for my son what matters is the presence of the different berries and flowers is exciting enough!



You will always find him somewhere around the trees!


Hey he spotted some red berries!


And he did enjoy some qualitative time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment