Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Diwali to Everyone

Diwali is all I could think of to start my new blog! As we say we Indians always look up for an auspicious day to start up something new, I guess the same reason. So Diwali is here and as always I am super excited! It could never be anything like it as a Grand Diwali Celebration. Diwali Festival excites us more and we all are eager to celebrate Diwali happily.

We start our plans way ahead couple of weeks before so that we a re all prepared to enjoy and be ready for the Diwali Celebration. There is much to plan up, the cleaning schedule, the Diwali sweets preparation, not to forget the shopping and most of all the menu preparation for Bhaubeej and Padwaa! Bhaubeej is the say when you get to meet your bros who are busy with their jobs and hectic schedules, but make it point to reach you on this day. Padwaa is special as you and your hubby spend some quality time together and not to forget the gifts that you receive.

Diwali is one festival which everyone in my house keeps looking for! My son, to enjoy the festival, the vacation and some quality time for fire crackers with his father. My hubby who enjoys decorating the house with lights, lanterns, holiday and my mom-in law for she enjoys preparing sweets. Thus Diwali is SUPER GR8!

No comments:

Post a Comment